FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
My student really needs help. How soon can we get started?
Right away! Give us a call and we will match your student with one of our amazing tutors and schedule you within the next couple of days, possibly the same day!
Are session in-person or virtual?
Sessions are currently fully virtual. We will be transitioning back to in-person this summer and will be offering in-person session for the fall of 2021.
Are virtual session as effective as in-person sessions?
Absolutely! All of our tutors are equipped with sketch tablets which enable them to easily write on their virtual white-boards. Students can also share their screens with their tutors, enabling students and tutors to easily discuss homework and lectures together.
How are tutoring sessions structured?
1. Check-in: our tutors will start every session by checking in with their student; we want to make sure they are emotional and intellectually present before jumping into their studies.
2. Prioritizing: our tutors will check on any upcoming tests, projects, labs, or anything else we need to be made aware of. We want to make sure we are appropriately prioritizing the work.
3. Questions: our tutors will go over any questions their student may have. We always encourage our students to write down questions that come up in class so we can answer them.
4. Homework: our tutors will then cover the current lesson and go over any homework.
5. Looking ahead: if time allows, they will introduce the next lesson!
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.